Saturday, August 12, 2017
Rabbi Mendel Kessin
Synopsis is not necesarrily in Rabbi Kessin's own words
Trump's Mistake and harsh wake-up call
- Trump did not deal with the Israel-Arab conflict properly.
- He believes he can negotiate anything
- He is pressuring Israel like those before him when it’s obvious the other side only wants the destruction of Israel
The Harsh Wake-Up Calls Continue
- Hashem creates a looming existential crisis that hangs over America
- It is intended to show America what it’s like
- The threat itself is a wake-up call and a consequence
- Trump and the world are now distracted from the conflict.